Skip to content
Perfect Pot Pasta with Shrimp
- 2 cups of pasta (spaghetti or rotini worked the best for me)
- 1 ½ cup cannabis milk
- ½ of a green pepper, diced (you can substitute with red or yellow peppers)
- ½ of an onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 3 tablespoons cannabutter
- unbleached flour (approximately 4 tablespoons)
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- parsley, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook the pasta according to the directions, drain it, then cover it and set it to the side.
- Using 1 tbsp cannabutter, sauté the vegetables in a sauce pan until the onion is transparent.
- Remove the vegetables from the sauce pan and place them in with the cooked pasta. Do not pour the sautéed vegetables into the pasta because you want to keep the melted butter and juices from the vegetables in the sauce pan.
- Reduce the heat on the sauce pan and melt the remaining cannabutter completely. Add enough flour to to the melted cannabutter to produce a thick paste. (be careful with the heat. burnt butter is nasty!)
- Add the Cannabis milk and the mustard then whisk until everything is blended evenly. Increase the heat slightly and continue to stir the sauce in order to prevent the milk or butter from burning.
- When the sauce has reached the desired consistency, add the pasta and vegetables to the sauce pan. Heat the dish together for another minute over low heat.
- Plate the pasta and finish with a sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.