One-half sliced banana or whole with popsicle stick
1/2 teaspoon cannabis oil or cannabutter (adjust based on your dose)
1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
Directions for Chocolate Covered Canna-Bananas:
1. Combine cannabis oil (or cannabutter) and chocolate chips in an oven safe bowl or a double broiler.
2. Heat at a low temperature until melted. Keep heat low to prevent the destruction of the cannabinoids.
3. Stir canna-chocolate until silky smooth.
4. Add bananas, and coat well.
5. Place canna-bananas on parchment paper, dust with sprinkles if desired, and freeze.
6. Enjoy your deliciously medicated treat.
Important: If the bowl and spoon are covered in cannabis-infused chocolate, you should lick them. Don’t waste a drop!