VEGAN WAFFLES WITH BANANA & PEACH SYRUP
Prep Time – 20 mins
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of Cannabis infused coconut oil
3 cups peaches. Fresh, frozen or canned
1 very ripe banana pureed
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients for syrup to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then let it simmer for 10-15 mins. Set aside to cool. Syrup will thicken.
- Spray waffle griddle with non stick spray
- Waffles: Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and stir. Then add all wet ingredients and stir.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into waffle griddle and follow the machine directions to indicate when the waffle is finished cooking
- Top with syrup and enjoy!
GUEST CHEF JADE FRANKLIN
Jade “Jadiebyrd” Franklin is a vegan/plant based Nutritionist and Yogi. Jade earned an Associate’s degree in Nursing from Atlanta Metropolitan State College, then earned a Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics from Georgia State University. Jade continued her education in nutrition and dietetics through self-education and internships with dieticians, nutritionists, chefs, naturopathic doctors and herbalists. Jade is continuing to deepen her studies in relation to holistic living. She currently resides with her family in Atlanta, GA.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.