- 3-4 large Russet Potatoes, Washed, Peeled, and Cubed
- 4 large Garlic Heads
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Basil
- 1 tablespoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 pint Heavy Cream
- 4-6 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 4 tablespoons Sweet Butter
- 4 tablespoons Cannabutter
Here’s What You Have To Do
Cut the top 1/2 inch off the garlic heads. Add olive oil to the cut heads and sprinkle with basil. Roast in 420-degree oven for 30-50 minutes. The garlic is done when tender to a fork. Boil the cubed potatoes in salted water until fork tender, drain, and mash lightly. Add butters to potatoes and continue to mash. Add pepper, salt, cream, and cheese and mash until smooth. Squeeze garlic into the mix and whip until smooth.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.