Contest Begins April 27, 2020 and ends 11:59 pm
Eastern Time on May 27, 2020!
Official Rules & Guidelines
- Contest is only open to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
- All entrants must first register for our website forums, the Marijuana Recipes Forums and confirm their registration via email.
- When registering for the forums make sure to leave the “Sign me up for the newsletter!” checkbox checked that way you’ll recieve updates.
- When you register, our system creates an account for you and you’ll receive a Registration Email to set your set new/reset your password.
- Click the top link in that email provided to be taken to our site and confirm your account and create your account password.
- Note: If you didn’t receive this first Registration Email, please check your spam folder.
- Once your registration is complete, go to our Forums and post your recipe under the “Post Your Recipes” category under the “The Kitchen” forum at the very top of the forums
- Once you select the “Post Your Recipes” category, create a brand new topic using the “Add Topic” button and post your recipe!
- All recipes MUST have a photo and must be an original, any photos copied from existing photos on the internet will be disqualified.
Please be certain to follow all directions and post your recipe in the proper forum topic, eligible persons can enter as many original recipes in this contest as they wish. Recipes must contain cannabis and or cannabis derivatives, (ie; oils, extracts) in order to count in this contest. The winner of the contest will be determined by which recipe collects the most “Likes” and in order to cast a like, someone must be registered with the forums, so please be sure to share it on your social media pages and have people register to vote you to the top!
All recipes must be the original work of entrant and not previously published. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes in order for the recipe to be considered. Each submitted recipe must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity and all recipes become the property of MarijuanaRecipes.com.