What You Need:
- Baking Sheet
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- ⅓ cup CannaButter
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper
- ½ bunch of Swiss chard, torn into pieces
- ¼ – ½ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place thawed, room temperature pastry sheet on baking sheet.
- Heat Cannabutter in a large skillet.
- Add leek and peppers and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add Swiss chard and saute for 1 minute.
- Spread cooked vegetables evenly across the pastry shell. Sprinkle goat cheese over the vegetables
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown. Usually 12-15 minutes.