These meatballs are seriously addictive, in the best possible “everyone crowding around the crockpot” kind of way. Cannabis-infused honey may not be something you always have on hand, but these meatballs are worth whipping up a batch. You and your guests will thank us later.
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of cannabis-infused honey
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 28oz bag of frozen meatballs (fully cooked)
- Whisk together sugar, honey, ketchup, and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Add meatballs to the crockpot, and pour the sauce mixture over the top. Stir to make sure all of the meatballs are evenly coated.
- Cook on low heat for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.