- Egg-free fettuccine pasta (12 oz)
- Non-dairy cannamilk (1 cup)
- Non-dairy cream cheese (4 oz)
- Lemon zest (1-2 tsp)
- Nutritional yeast (3 tbsp)
- Almonds – sliced and blanched (3 tbsp)
- Cannabis oil (or olive oil if you don’t want to double-up on cannabis) (1-2 tbsp)
- Chopped fresh parsley (1/2 cup)
- Garlic – finely chopped (3 cloves)
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
What you do:
- Make your pasta
- Blend together non-dairy milk, non-dairy cannamilk, almonds, non-dairy cream cheese, lemon zest, nutritional yeast, black pepper, and sea salt until smooth.
- Cook the cannabis oil (or olive oil) and chopped garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir the mixture until the garlic turns soft, begins to brown, and starts to sizzle slightly.
- Add your blended mixture to the skillet and stir. Add 1/2 cup of water (can be taken from the water you used to boil your pasta), stir, and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5-10 minutes until sauce is thick and creamy.=
- Pour sauce over your pasta and enjoy!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.