A truly ‘baked’ brie
- 5 sheets phyllo dough, defrosted in the fridge and then at room temperature for 20 minutes
- 5-6 tablespoons cannabutter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 package of brie
- Heat oven to 340 degrees F
- Place the sheets of phyllo on your work surface and cover with a slightly damp paper towel.
- One at a time place the sheets on a baking tray. Brush each sheet with the melted canna-butter. When you have completed the five sheets, place the brie on top. Wrap the brie in the phyllo dough and once again brush with the butter. If you need more butter add regular, not canna.
- Brush the dough with the egg wash.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown, about 35 minutes. Allow to sit for twenty minutes before cutting.