Yields 6 Servings
What You Need:
- Large saucepan
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups CannaMilk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ham is always a great addition
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt Cannabutter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add onions, garlic, and broccoli. Stir occasionally until the vegetables are soft.
- Spoon cooked vegetables into unbaked pie crust and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella.
- Pour beaten egg mixture over the vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.