Canna-stuffed baked potatoes
2 large potatoes, baked
2-3 tablespoons canna-butter
4 strips bacon
1 bunch scallion, cut in one-inch pieces
½ cup cheddar, shredded
Heat oven to 340
1. Place the potatoes on your work surface and cut in half horizontally.
2. Scoop out the filling, and mash with the canna-butter. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and chop. Add the scallions to the same pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until just tender.
4. Top the potato halves with the bacon and scallion. Sprinkle with the cheese.
5. Bake until the cheese is melted. Serve with a dollop of sour cream. Yummy.