Serves 4, as an appetizer
Bacon and shrimp? Yes, please. Goat cheese too? Amazing. And the addition of canna-olive oil takes this dish to a place that is beyond perfection.
6 bacon slices, cut in half
12 large raw shrimp, peeled and cleaned
4 teaspoons canna-olive oil
3 tablespoons goat cheese, cold
Squeeze of lemon
Pinch of salt
1. Heat oven to 340° F.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, cook the bacon about halfway. Remove from pan and allow to cool.
3. Place the shrimp on your work surface. Brush each shrimp with the canna-olive oil.
4. Place a small piece of goat cheese on the shrimp in the center, along with a squeeze of lemon and pinch of salt.
5. Wrap the bacon around the shrimp, covering the cheese. Place on skewers, all facing in the same direction.
6. On a baking sheet with sides, place the bacon-wrapped shrimp, seam side down.
7. Bake until the bacon is fully cooked and the shrimp are pink: 5-7 minutes.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.