What You Need:
- food processor or blender
- ¼ cup Coconut Cannabis Oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Cannaoil
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh sweet basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- Heat up the Cannabis Coconut Oil slowly, just enough until it turns to liquid.
- Combine all ingredients together in food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
- Store in a tightly covered container. Allow vinaigrette to stand at least 24 hours for maximum flavor.