This nutritious, scrumptious, vegan masterpiece lets you have dessert for breakfast with none of the guilt! Plus, it’s infused with cannabis so it’s the perfect way to start your day with a wake-and-bake!
- Non-dairy cannamilk (1 cup)
- Unsweetened almond, soy, or coconut milk (1 cup)
- Chia seeds (1/2 cup)
- Maple syrup (1-2 tbsp to taste)
- Vanilla extract (2 tbsp)
- Fruits, nuts, etc. (optional toppings)
What you do:
- Mix liquid ingredients and chia seeds in a large bowl.
- Separate the mixture into 2 jars (optional; can eat without portioning)
- Shake container or stir; place in the fridge covered. If possible, stir the mixture every 1-2 hours. After about 6 hours the mixture will be ready.
- Enjoy; stores for 5-6 days in the fridge.
Making vegan edibles at home can be fun if you enjoy cooking, but if it’s really not your thing, you can purchase some edibles pre-made. There are many high-quality vegan edibles available for a reasonable price online and maybe at your local dispensary if marijuana is legal in your area.
If it’s not, have you considered trying CBD? CBD is the other component of marijuana that doesn’t contain any of the psychoactive components (THC). CBD oil can be conveniently purchased online and maybe even in your local health food store. You can consume it as just the oil or you can experiment with edibles made with it.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.