If you want to start off the day right, then you’ll need to begin with a breakfast that will fuel you all the way through until lunchtime. Though traditional breakfast foods vary by region, one thing that Canadians and Americans both have in common, is their love of a good, traditional eggs and bacon feast. This recipe takes the rich protein-filled eggs and turns them into a light, fluffy edibles that will melt in your mouth and come jam-packed with all of your favourite breakfast additions.
How to make an omelette with cannabutter
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 1 pack of bacon
- 1 red pepper (cored and chopped)
- 1 cooking onion (peeled and diced)
- ¼ cup of grated cheese
- 3 teaspoons of cannabutter
- Small saucepan
- Large saucepan
- Yolk separator
- Mixing bowls
- Paper towels
- Add the bacon to a large saucepan and allow to brown, then add the onions and chopped veggies to the second saucepan.
- Fry the bacon until brown and crispy in its own grease, and the vegetables in one teaspoon of cannabutter until they are soft and cooked.
- Once all the ingredients that you want to add to your omelette are done cooking, remove them from the heat and set them aside for now.
- Remove and place the bacon on a lining of paper towel in a bowl and drain the grease from the saucepan.
- Use a yolk separator to divide all the eggs into two separate bowls.
- Take a whisk and blend the egg whites until it begins to form stiff, white peaks.
- Now do the same with the yolks, only they won’t quite reach the exact firmness, as they are thicker than the whites.
- Pour the egg yolk mixture in with the whites and gently fold them until they are thoroughly combined.
- Break apart the cooked bacon into bite-sized chunks, add it into the egg mixture along with the cooked vegetables, and fold them into the foamy mix.
- Place a large saucepan on a burner and set it to medium-low heat with ½ teaspoon of cannabutter.
- Once the cannabutter melts and begins to sizzle, it is time to start frying up some fresh omelettes. Measure out ¼ of the mixture then gently pour it into the saucepan.
- Cook the omelette for 3-4 minutes before flipping.
- Continue to heat the omelette for an additional 3-4 minutes before topping it off with grated cheese.
- Give the cheese enough time to melt then fold it into half and enjoy the dish while piping hot.
- Repeat these steps until all of the omelettes are cooked.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.