If there’s one thing that New Englanders are as proud of as the championship rings on Tom Brady’s fingers, it’s the world-class seafood that comes out of the coastal northeast. These deliciously decadent mac and cheese bites contain three ingredients that the region holds near and dear to its heart: lobster, cheddar cheese, and, of course, cannabis.
- 1 pound of cooked macaroni
- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 2 tablespoons of regular butter
- ¼ cup of flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 2 ½ cups of milk
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 4 oz of white cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ½ teaspoons of nutmeg
- 1 cup of cooked lobster meat (about 3 lobster tails)
- ⅓ cup of panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On medium heat, melt butter in a large skillet until it begins to bubble. Add flour, salt, and pepper, and whisk into a roux.
- While continuously whisking, add milk. Keep whisking until the milk begins to simmer and is thick enough to cover the back of a metal spoon.
- Mix in cream cheese, and stir. Reduce heat, and add both types of shredded cheese by the handful, stirring between each one. Add nutmeg, and mix fully.
- In a large bowl, pour the cheese mixture over the cooked pasta and add lobster meat. Stir until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Spoon the pasta mixture into greased mini muffin tins. Top with a sprinkle of panko bread crumbs, and bake for 30 minutes.
- After removed from oven, the mac and cheese bites will need to cool for about ten minutes. Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.