HOMEMADE CBD DOG TREATS
- 106⁄100000 ozs Pet-Safe CBD Oil
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup pure pureed pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup xylitol free, organic peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup sodium-free, organic beef broth
- Preheat the oven to 325 F | 160 C. In a large bowl, whisk together 2 1/2 cups oats, pureed pumpkin, peanut butter, coconut oil, beef broth and pet-safe CBD oil. If the mixture is too wet, add the remaining oats. The batter should soft hold its shape and drop easily from the spoon.
- Measure out the batter in one tablespoon increments onto a parchment or silicone lined baking sheet. For soft cookies, bake for 20-30 minutes. For crispy cookies, bake for 40-60 minutes.
- Store the CBD cookies in an airtight container in the fridge. Freeze any cookies that will not be consumed within a week. Limit your pet to 2 cookies a day - and let them enjoy the relaxing benefits of CBD!