Canna Butter By Shi...

Notifications
Clear all

Canna Butter By Shivam  

shiya11
(@shiya11)

HI Community! My name is Shivam and I love to cook. Basic Cann Butter is the easiest! Check out my recipe and method here!! 

Ingredients

• 1lb of unsalted butter
  • ¼ oz cannabis flowers (15% THC)

Cannabutter Recipe

1. Grind the cannabis flowers with a hand grinder. Don’t grind them into a powder; the ground cannabis should be slightly leafy.
  2. Decarboxylate your ground cannabis. Place the flowers on a baking sheet and bake at a temperature of 230 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
  3. Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan. Add 2 cups of water and mix. Let the butter simmer over medium heat. Pura Desi
  4. Add the cannabis as soon as the butter starts to melt. Reduce to low heat and mix the ingredients well.
  5. Let the ingredients cook for 2 to 3 hours on LOW. Stir occasionally, and maintain a temperature of 200 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. If the butter nears the maximum temperature, add a bit more water to prevent the butter from scorching. When the butter appears thick and glossy, you can stop cooking. Keep your eyes on it, it turns quickly!
  6. Place a sieve lined with cheesecloth over a large glass bowl. Pour the butter over the sieve and wait for it to filter into the bowl. This should take 5 to 10 minute
  7. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
  8. Drain any remaining liquid and pat the hardened butter with paper towels to absorb any remaining moisture.
  9. Refrigerate your butter in an airtight container.

For more recipe Visit dotlocal.org

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2021 7:17 am